Because krill is at th bottom of the food chain, it does not accumulate dangerous levels of mercury in comparison to fish oil. These have higher amounts of mercury since they are higher in the food chain (the higher this a fish in the food chain, the higher the risk of contain mercury, since feeding on smaller fish, also absorb his mercury).
Articles in this section
- Can children consume Kryom?
- Can I consume Kryom if I am taking birth control pills?
- Can I consume Kryom with other multivitamins?
- Can I duplicate or increase my daily dose of Kryom?
- Can I open the capsule and take Kryom oil directly?
- Can I take fish oil and Kryom at the same time?
- Can I take Kryom before bedtime?
- Can I take Kryom if I am allergic to seafood or shellfish?
- Can I take Kryom if I am pregnant or nursing?
- Can I take Kryom on an empty stomach?