Kryom's ingredients are of animal origin, as it comes from krill, a small crustacean that feeds on phytoplankton. If you are a pescatarian or you feel good consuming small quantities of seafood in your diet, you can take Kryom to complement your vegetarian diet. Please note that the softgel capsule is made from bovine gelatin.
Articles in this section
- Can children consume Kryom?
- Can I consume Kryom if I am taking birth control pills?
- Can I consume Kryom with other multivitamins?
- Can I duplicate or increase my daily dose of Kryom?
- Can I open the capsule and take Kryom oil directly?
- Can I take fish oil and Kryom at the same time?
- Can I take Kryom before bedtime?
- Can I take Kryom if I am allergic to seafood or shellfish?
- Can I take Kryom if I am pregnant or nursing?
- Can I take Kryom on an empty stomach?