Yes, studies have shown that the high content of astaxanthin (a potent antioxidant and carotenoid) and the fatty acid DHA content in krill oil of Kryom, help develop the eye, including the retina, as well as maintaining healthy vision in both infants and adults.
Articles in this section
- Can children consume Kryom?
- Can I consume Kryom if I am taking birth control pills?
- Can I consume Kryom with other multivitamins?
- Can I duplicate or increase my daily dose of Kryom?
- Can I open the capsule and take Kryom oil directly?
- Can I take fish oil and Kryom at the same time?
- Can I take Kryom before bedtime?
- Can I take Kryom if I am allergic to seafood or shellfish?
- Can I take Kryom if I am pregnant or nursing?
- Can I take Kryom on an empty stomach?