The main difference is that Kryom contains astaxanthin, a natural antioxidant that protects perishable fats and phospholipids that massively increase the absorption of fats. When the fatty acids are oxidized, its effectiveness is reduced. Also, a study conducted in 2001 by the Faculty of Health, Nutrition, and Management, Akershus University College, confirmed that krill oil is absorbed much faster compared to fish oil because krill oil contains astaxanthin, a natural antioxidant that makes krill oil last more than fish oil.
Articles in this section
- Can children consume Kryom?
- Can I consume Kryom if I am taking birth control pills?
- Can I consume Kryom with other multivitamins?
- Can I duplicate or increase my daily dose of Kryom?
- Can I open the capsule and take Kryom oil directly?
- Can I take fish oil and Kryom at the same time?
- Can I take Kryom before bedtime?
- Can I take Kryom if I am allergic to seafood or shellfish?
- Can I take Kryom if I am pregnant or nursing?
- Can I take Kryom on an empty stomach?