There are both plant and animal sources for omega-3 fats, these include krill oil from krill, salmon, and other fish, as well as nuts, chia seeds, flax, pumpkin, among others. Studies have shown that krill oil is one of the most powerful sources of Omega-3 due to a large number of phospholipids that it contains, in addition to containing Astaxanthin which protects the Omega-3 from oxidation.
Articles in this section
- Can children consume Kryom?
- Can I consume Kryom if I am taking birth control pills?
- Can I consume Kryom with other multivitamins?
- Can I duplicate or increase my daily dose of Kryom?
- Can I open the capsule and take Kryom oil directly?
- Can I take fish oil and Kryom at the same time?
- Can I take Kryom before bedtime?
- Can I take Kryom if I am allergic to seafood or shellfish?
- Can I take Kryom if I am pregnant or nursing?
- Can I take Kryom on an empty stomach?