The DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) is a fatty acid that belongs to the group of Omega-3 fats. The polyunsaturated fatty acids are essential for our body because the body isn’t capable of producing them on its own. The human body requires the physiologically essential nutrients DHA at different levels, and for different reason, at all the different life stages. This constitutes 50% of the nervous tissue of the brain. DHA prevents diseases associated to the central nervous system and their cognitive functions, as well as the regeneration and maintenance of the eye's visual tissues.
Articles in this section
- Can children consume Kryom?
- Can I consume Kryom if I am taking birth control pills?
- Can I consume Kryom with other multivitamins?
- Can I duplicate or increase my daily dose of Kryom?
- Can I open the capsule and take Kryom oil directly?
- Can I take fish oil and Kryom at the same time?
- Can I take Kryom before bedtime?
- Can I take Kryom if I am allergic to seafood or shellfish?
- Can I take Kryom if I am pregnant or nursing?
- Can I take Kryom on an empty stomach?