Yes. The Omega-3 found in Kryom do not interfere with other nutrients found in multivitamins. The fatty acids of Kryom help with the absorption of fat-soluble nutrients such as vitamins A, D, and E.
Articles in this section
- Can children consume Kryom?
- Can I consume Kryom if I am taking birth control pills?
- Can I consume Kryom with other multivitamins?
- Can I duplicate or increase my daily dose of Kryom?
- Can I open the capsule and take Kryom oil directly?
- Can I take fish oil and Kryom at the same time?
- Can I take Kryom before bedtime?
- Can I take Kryom if I am allergic to seafood or shellfish?
- Can I take Kryom if I am pregnant or nursing?
- Can I take Kryom on an empty stomach?