The fish oils could help reduce some levels of fat (triglycerides) in the blood. Some birth control pills may decrease the effectiveness of fish oils by reducing these levels of fat in the blood. Some of these pills are those that include ethinyl estradiol, levonorgestrel, and norethindrone.
Articles in this section
- Can children consume Kryom?
- Can I consume Kryom if I am taking birth control pills?
- Can I consume Kryom with other multivitamins?
- Can I duplicate or increase my daily dose of Kryom?
- Can I open the capsule and take Kryom oil directly?
- Can I take fish oil and Kryom at the same time?
- Can I take Kryom before bedtime?
- Can I take Kryom if I am allergic to seafood or shellfish?
- Can I take Kryom if I am pregnant or nursing?
- Can I take Kryom on an empty stomach?