Yes, Kryom is very beneficial for children during their development years due to the Omega-3 that promote the development of the brain, eyes, joints and nervous system. Although children under 18 years of age can consume up to 500 mg of krill oil a day, we suggest you consult with your physician the needs of your child before providing Kryom. For more information, we recommend that you consult our Kryom Kids products.
Articles in this section
- Can children consume Kryom?
- Can I consume Kryom if I am taking birth control pills?
- Can I consume Kryom with other multivitamins?
- Can I duplicate or increase my daily dose of Kryom?
- Can I open the capsule and take Kryom oil directly?
- Can I take fish oil and Kryom at the same time?
- Can I take Kryom before bedtime?
- Can I take Kryom if I am allergic to seafood or shellfish?
- Can I take Kryom if I am pregnant or nursing?
- Can I take Kryom on an empty stomach?