Yes, although for most people the recommended dose is enough to obtain the daily amount of Omega-3 fatty acids that the body needs, some may require a higher dose. In that case, you may increase the dose up to 6 capsules per day. If you are going to consume more than 2 capsules each day, we recommend you divide your daily dose in 2.
Articles in this section
- Can children consume Kryom?
- Can I consume Kryom if I am taking birth control pills?
- Can I consume Kryom with other multivitamins?
- Can I duplicate or increase my daily dose of Kryom?
- Can I open the capsule and take Kryom oil directly?
- Can I take fish oil and Kryom at the same time?
- Can I take Kryom before bedtime?
- Can I take Kryom if I am allergic to seafood or shellfish?
- Can I take Kryom if I am pregnant or nursing?
- Can I take Kryom on an empty stomach?