Many studies have found that Omega 3 promotes cardiovascular health, reduces the levels of cholesterol and triglycerides, prevents the occurrence of clots in the arteries and reduces blood pressure, supports the development of the retina, significantly reduces the pain caused by menstruation, greatly reduces the symptoms associated with depression and anxiety, improves the function of joints, skin health, energy levels, cognitive function and much more.
Articles in this section
- Can children consume Kryom?
- Can I consume Kryom if I am taking birth control pills?
- Can I consume Kryom with other multivitamins?
- Can I duplicate or increase my daily dose of Kryom?
- Can I open the capsule and take Kryom oil directly?
- Can I take fish oil and Kryom at the same time?
- Can I take Kryom before bedtime?
- Can I take Kryom if I am allergic to seafood or shellfish?
- Can I take Kryom if I am pregnant or nursing?
- Can I take Kryom on an empty stomach?