Kryom could be 48 times more potent than fish oil. This is due to the fact that the amount of krill oil your body needs is lower than that of fish oil. A study conducted by the Faculty of Health, Nutrition, and Management, Akershus University College, confirmed that krill oil is absorbed much faster compared to fish oil because the first one contains astaxanthin, a natural antioxidant that makes Krill oil more than fish oil.
Articles in this section
- Can children consume Kryom?
- Can I consume Kryom if I am taking birth control pills?
- Can I consume Kryom with other multivitamins?
- Can I duplicate or increase my daily dose of Kryom?
- Can I open the capsule and take Kryom oil directly?
- Can I take fish oil and Kryom at the same time?
- Can I take Kryom before bedtime?
- Can I take Kryom if I am allergic to seafood or shellfish?
- Can I take Kryom if I am pregnant or nursing?
- Can I take Kryom on an empty stomach?