EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) is an essential polyunsaturated fatty acid because our body needs it to function properly and is not able to produce it on its own. EPA is beneficial due to its anti-inflammatory properties. In addition, together with other fatty acids such as Docosapentaenoic Acid (DPA) provide many important benefits throughout the human life cycle.
Articles in this section
- Can children consume Kryom?
- Can I consume Kryom if I am taking birth control pills?
- Can I consume Kryom with other multivitamins?
- Can I duplicate or increase my daily dose of Kryom?
- Can I open the capsule and take Kryom oil directly?
- Can I take fish oil and Kryom at the same time?
- Can I take Kryom before bedtime?
- Can I take Kryom if I am allergic to seafood or shellfish?
- Can I take Kryom if I am pregnant or nursing?
- Can I take Kryom on an empty stomach?