The Astaxanthin from Kryom comes naturally from a microalgae that contains this powerful antioxidant and carotenoid. Studies have found that Astaxanthin is an antioxidant more powerful than vitamin E (in terms of antioxidant capacity). It is for this reason that the krill oil stays fresh and oxidizes much slower in comparison to fish oils that oxidize quickly.
Articles in this section
- Can children consume Kryom?
- Can I consume Kryom if I am taking birth control pills?
- Can I consume Kryom with other multivitamins?
- Can I duplicate or increase my daily dose of Kryom?
- Can I open the capsule and take Kryom oil directly?
- Can I take fish oil and Kryom at the same time?
- Can I take Kryom before bedtime?
- Can I take Kryom if I am allergic to seafood or shellfish?
- Can I take Kryom if I am pregnant or nursing?
- Can I take Kryom on an empty stomach?