Kryom's only ingredient is Krill Oil, which has a unique source of Omega-3 and fatty acids such as EPA and DHA. In addition to helping the regeneration and maintenance of the eye's visual tissues, these help prevent diseases in the central nervous system and allow various cognitive functions.
Articles in this section
- Can children consume Kryom?
- Can I consume Kryom if I am taking birth control pills?
- Can I consume Kryom with other multivitamins?
- Can I duplicate or increase my daily dose of Kryom?
- Can I open the capsule and take Kryom oil directly?
- Can I take fish oil and Kryom at the same time?
- Can I take Kryom before bedtime?
- Can I take Kryom if I am allergic to seafood or shellfish?
- Can I take Kryom if I am pregnant or nursing?
- Can I take Kryom on an empty stomach?